SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/W/D) - FULL TIME
BERLIN OR REMOTE FROM EU
SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/W/D) - FULL TIME - BERLIN/REMOTE FROM EU
About the job
In this position the candidate will be able to define standardization in many layers of the development process, active participation on the development of new products, improving our products' excellence and the software life cycle, with focus on best practices in security, UI/UX and performance. Also, with the support of the Junior level colleagues, sharing experiences, defining standards and applying effective mentoring when needed. Our team works in Europe/Berlin timezone.
Demonstrate commitment and ownership to the team supporting other team members to implement, test, maintain, fix and review approaches and PRs.
• Share your experience with the team by mentoring the juniors' colleagues when needed.
• Active role in the frontend decisions when creating or improving our products.
• Center role on the standardization of the frontend technologies and SDLC.
• Support the team with documentation of our products, decisions and standards.
• Support the team with best engineering practices while building new APIs.
• Improve the quality of the codebase where frontend technologies are involved.
• Improve the performance of our products where frontend technologies are involved.
• Improve the security of our products where frontend technologies are involved.
• +5 years of frontend development
• Expert level React and TypeScript
• Solid experience with APIs: Rest APIs and GraphQL
• Solid experience creating reusable components
• Solid experience with Git
• Solid experience with testing best practices: mainly for unit test and integration tests.
• Essential knowledge of docker and how to containerize your code
• Knowledge of CI/CD process
• Familiar with mobile-first and responsive designed UIs practices
Nice to have
• Experience with NestJS
• Experience with TypeORM
• Experience with packaging (building packages to be kept in our npm registry)
• Knowledge about microservices development/tooling
• Knowledge about frontend monitoring tools, like Sentry
• Experience with end-to-end testing best practices
• Experience with maps libraries (like Mapbox) and Charts (like High Charts or Ant-Chart)
• Experience with development of Design System or UI kits
• Experience with prototyping/wireframing tools (like Figma)
• Proactive attitude
• Teamwork enabler
• Problem solver
• Confident knowledge of English
Have we sparked your interest?
Then look forward to a familiar, motivating environment in which healthy pragmatism meets a high number of innovative ideas.
Become part of our team and send us your detailed application documents including
Earliest possible starting date
as a PDF file to:
Tel. +49 (0) 6202 950 49 13